OSAC - Hieter - Josh Hieter Memorial - Teamsters Local 223 (ID 1059)
- Start Date:
- Open to active members or dependent children or stepchildren of active, retired, disabled, or deceased members of Local 223 of the Joint Council of Teamsters #37.
Member must have been active one+ year as of the March scholarship deadline or have been a member one+ year preceding the date of retirement, disability, or death.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Min GPA:
- Active members or dependent children or stepchildren of active, retired, disabled, or deceased members of Local 223 of the Joint Council of Teamsters #37
• Member must have been active one+ year as of the March scholarship deadline or have been a member one+ year preceding the date of retirement, disability, or death
•Residence (state): Oregon residency not required
•GPA (preference): 3.00+
•Colleges: Oregon public and nonprofit only
•FAFSA: Required - financial need may or may not be considered
• Essay: How important has your parents' or grandparents' involvement been with the Teamsters and how has it affected your family? In your eyes, what does it mean to be a Teamster?
Length: 1 page
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.