OSAC - Stenzel - Franz Stenzel M.D. and Kathryn Stenzel (ID 1056)
- Start Date:
- Open to graduates (including GED recipients and home-schooled graduates) of Oregon high schools majoring in Medicine (pre-med and graduate-level), Nursing, and Physician Assistant.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Financial Need:
- 1/2 (6-8 Credits)
- Health Fields
- •Graduates (including GED recipients and home-schooled graduates) of Oregon high schools
•GPA: High school seniors, 2.75+; college students, 2.50+
•Major: Medicine (pre-med and graduate-level), nursing, and physician assistant
•Enrollment: Must enroll at least half time
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
•Automatically renewable if renewal criteria met
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.