OSAC - Ashland High School - Programs (ID 1049)
- Start Date:
- Open to Ashland High School graduating seniors, graduates of Ashland High School who previously received this scholarship and are currently working on their undergraduate degree at a college in the USA.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Ashland Board of Realtors, Ashland Memorial, Brian Conwell Memorial, Howard Dreiszus Memorial, Lynnette A. Kelly, Clifford "Chief" and Margaret McLean Memorial, William D. Mearns, George A. Robertson, Edd E. Rountree, and Judy Straus Art scholarship programs:
Graduating seniors of Ashland High School
Colleges: Public and nonprofit only
FAFSA: Not required, but recommended - financial need may or may not be considered
Prior recipients of the William D. Mearns Scholarship may reapply for this; all other applicants must be graduating high school seniors
Additional documents to third party: You must submit to OSAC your completed OSAC application, Activities Chart, required Personal Statements, and transcripts. You must also check with the scholarship coordinator at your high school for additional requirements that must be submitted directly to your high school
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.