OSAC - White City - Max W. Burns MemorialWhite City (ID 1047)
- Start Date:
- Open to graduates (including GED recipients and home-schooled graduates) of Jackson County high schools who are residence in Jackson County, with preference to students who resided within the White City Urban Containment Boundaries for at least four years.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Min GPA:
- Financial Need:
- •Graduates (including GED recipients and home-schooled graduates) of Jackson County high schools
•Residence (county): Jackson County, with preference to students who resided within the White City Urban Containment Boundaries for at least four years
•GPA: College students, 2.50+
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
• Additional requirement: Specify dates of residency within the White City Urban Containment Boundaries
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.