OSAC - Iverson Rotary Promise - Wallace G. Iverson Local - Rotary Promise - of the Medford Rogue Rotary (ID 1044)
- Start Date:
- Open to graduating seniors of Cascade Christian, Crater, Eagle Point, North Medford, Phoenix, South Medford, or St. Mary's (Medford) High School.
Colleges preference: Rogue Community College and Southern Oregon University
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Min GPA:
- Financial Need:
- •Graduating seniors of Cascade Christian, Crater, Eagle Point, North Medford, Phoenix, South Medford, or St. Mary's (Medford) High School
•Requirement: Must be highly motivated to succeed despite personal challenges (e.g., family or health-related)
•Colleges (preference): Rogue Community College and Southern Oregon University
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
•Semifinalists will be interviewed by selection committee and will be asked to provide a letter of recommendation; do NOT submit with application packet
•Automatically renewable for one additional year if renewal criteria met
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.