OSAC - Crowley Family (ID 1043)
- Start Date:
- Open to graduates (including GED recipients and home-schooled graduates) of Medford (Oregon) high schools who are going into the career field of teaching, with goal of becoming a classroom teacher.
Applicants returning to school to pursue a teaching career are encouraged to apply.
Preferences: Female students; demonstration of strong work ethic and interest in community service.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Financial Need:
- •Graduates (including GED recipients and home-schooled graduates) of Medford (Oregon) high schools
•Career field: Teaching, with goal of becoming a classroom teacher; applicants returning to school to pursue a teaching career are encouraged to apply
•Preferences: Female students; demonstration of strong work ethic and interest in community service
•Colleges: Public and nonprofit only
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.