OSAC - Bennett - Eugene Bennett for the Visual Arts (ID 1035)
- Start Date:
- Open to graduates (including GED and home-schooled) of Jackson County high schools with a major in the Visual Arts (including graphic arts and fine arts, but not performing arts).
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Min GPA:
- Financial Need:
- Graduates (including GED recipients and home-schooled graduates) of Jackson County high schools
Major: Visual arts (including graphic arts and fine arts, but not performing arts)
Colleges: Public and nonprofit only
FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
Semifinalists will be required to bring 5-8 pieces of original artwork to selection interview; do NOT submit with application packet
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.