OSAC - Southern Oregon Architects - Southern Oregon Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (ID 1034)
- Start Date:
- Open to graduates (including home-schooled graduates from one of these counties) of Curry, Harney, Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, or Malheur County high schools majoring in Architecture.
SAT score: Preference to applicants who have taken the SAT or ACT.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- •Graduates (including home-schooled graduates from one of these counties) of Curry, Harney, Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, or Malheur County high schools
•Must be a U.S. citizen
•SAT score: Preference to applicants who have taken the SAT or ACT
•Colleges: Any four-year public or nonprofit U.S. college accredited in architecture
•FAFSA: Required - financial need may or may not be considered
•Apply-compete for one additional year
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.