AISES Intel Scholarship (ID 1016)
- Start Date:
- The AISES Intel Scholarship will fund scholarship awards to American Indian/Alaska Native AISES members pursuing degrees in the science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields. This scholarship was developed by AISES and Intel to support the advancement of American Indian and Alaska Native (AI/AN) students with technical and leadership accomplishments, as well as a commitment to and passion for the computer science field. Intel Scholarships are non-renewable, and will only be awarded to a student once during their academic career.
- AISES Scholarship Coordinator
- PO Box 9828
- Min GPA:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative grade point average (GPA).
2. Must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited four year college/university, or a full-time student at a two year college enrolled in a program leading to an academic degree.
3. Majoring in one of the following college disciplines:
*students majoring in Chemical Engineering and Material Science will also be considered.
4. Must be a member of an American Indian tribe, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or otherwise considered to be an American Indian by the tribe with which affiliation is claimed; or is at least 1/4 American Indian blood; or is at least 1/4 Alaskan Native; or considered to be an Alaskan Native by an Alaskan Native group to which affiliation is claimed.
5. Must be a current member of AISES. To obtain an AISES membership go to http://www.aises.org/membership/