Who may apply?
U.S. citizens and eligible noncitizens may apply for financial aid.
To be eligible for aid, you must:
- Be enrolled in a course of study leading to a degree or certificate or in a program preparing for transfer to a four-year institution.
- Have graduated from high school OR completed a GED or an Adult High School Diploma OR earned the recognized equivalent of high school completion for the state of Oregon, defined by the Jackson Educational Service District as passing a 10th grade test.
- Achieve minimum ASSET placement test scores of 35 in reading, 35 in writing, and 33 in math OR have minimum COMPASS scores of 62 in reading, 32 in writing, and 25 in math.
- Be registered with Selective Service, if required.
- Make satisfactory academic progress.
- Not owe a repay on a federal grant or be in default on a federal education loan.
- Demonstrate financial need (except for Unsubsidized Stafford Loans) through the FAFSA process.