Welcome to Financial Aid!
Looking for some financial help to make it through college? More than 50 percent of students who attend RCC receive some sort of financial aid. Many are first-generation college students balancing a job, family life, and education. Rogue Central provides you with information and assistance when applying for financial aid including grants, loans, scholarships and part-time employment at RCC.
Stop by the Rogue Central Service offices and use this website to find the answers to your financial aid questions.
Resources for students
Applying For Financial Aid
- Getting started
- Already applied for aid... What happens next?
- It's your future... Are you in control?
- Scholarship Search-Scholarship Central
- Straight Talk from Financial Aid
All About Financial Aid
Managing My Aid
- Applying for student loans
- Satisfactory academic progress
- Dual enrollment
- Buying your books
- Disbursement schedule
- Refund to Students / Higher One Card