- Priority to register is based on the number of credits successfully completed
at RCC. It does not include courses attempted or graded F, W, I, AU,
Z or NP. If you need to know the number of credits you have completed,
check the Web site and view cumulative credits completed at the end of your unofficial transcript.
- Students may also register on any scheduled registration day
or time after their priority day. In-person registration will occur only
on specified registration days. Registrations for credit classes received
by mail are processed after priority registration. Because these registrations are processed last, many credit classes may be full. Changes to the schedule
of classes may occur after you have registered. It is important that
you verify your schedule before purchasing books or going to class.
- Class sizes are limited
- Be prepared to select alternative classes or sections. If you have
questions about when to register, e-mail: RCS@roguecc.edu
- Register online at RCC's Web site. For online registration assistance visit the online help or e-mail: Helplink@roguecc.edu or view the online admission application tutorial for a step-by-step process.
New Student Registration
- Take a placement test before registering for classes. If you plan on using financial aid to pay
for tuition, apply three months in advance.
- Individuals with a disability should contact the Disability Services
office at 956-7337 in Grants Pass, 245-7537 in Medford for information
and forms to request placement test accommodations. Individuals
requesting placement test accommodations are required to submit necessary
forms and documentation at least one week prior to the last scheduled
placement test for that term.
Call 956-7191 in Grants Pass, 245-7552 in Medford, or refer to the placement test link within your myRogue account for
the current placement test schedule. You may attend an optional registration assistance lab.
- Attend an mandatory Orientation. At orientation you will receive
the information and resources you need to make a strong start in college. Make an appiontment for orientation after your placement test or signup for Orientation online. Orientation is required
for all first-time degree seeking, transfer, or financial aid students. Make
an appointment for orientation after your placement test, or by calling
956-7191 in Grants Pass, 245-7552 in Medford.
- Register for classes. Use the priority registration
schedule to determine when you are eligible to register for classes. Register
online using your username (or your student ID number) and password.
- Access your program planner to
review the courses that your advisor has recommended and insure that
you are approved to register. If your OK to register has expired,
make an appointment with your advisor well before registration begins
to plan your courses and receive the OK to register for up to one year.
See your advisor for assistance selecting classes well before registration
dates. When necessary, apply for a program
evaluation or evaluation of transfer credits at least six weeks prior to your registration date. Evaluation
requests submitted after the deadline will both be processed for the
next scheduled advising and registration period.
- Check the priority registration schedule to
determine when you should register. You may also register any registration
day after your priority day.
- Register online. If you do not have an advisor's approval see
No. 1. Tuition and fees must be paid in full or by installment by the deadline.
Payment can be made by check, cash or money
order at Rogue Central. Online
payment by credit card is also available. Students who owe money to RCC from any previous term or from the current term, must pay in full prior to registration for subsequent terms. Students who have defaulted
on federal student loans received while in prior attendance at RCC must
rehabilitate their student loans, bringing them into good standing, prior
to again registering at RCC.
- Students with physical limitations or certain disability conditions may
need a special registration time. Contact Disability
Services for an appointment to receive special registration authorization.