Adding a Class
- Classes may be added by submitting a schedule change form to Rogue Central Services for Students or by registering on the RCC Web site during registration periods through the first week of the term. After the first week the instructor's permission is required.
- NOTE: This deadline does not apply to Cooperative Education or Community Education classes, which may begin at irregular times during the term.
- Instructors may administratively drop students who register before classes start and do not attend school during the first week of the term. This procedure applies only to credit classes. A 100% tuition refund will be applied to the accounts of students who have been administratively dropped.
- NOTE: This procedure does not relieve students of the responsibility to drop. Students need to officially withdraw from classes that begin at irregular intervals.
- For credit classes more than six weeks in duration, students must attend at least 50 percent of the class/lab meetings during the first week of the term, or they may be administratively dropped form the class by the instrucor.
- Students unable to attend the class during the first week or first class should contact the instructor prior to the class meeting if they wish to avoid being administratively dropped from class.
Drop/Withdraw from Classes
- There is no longer a drop for non-payment.
- You may drop from classes up to the second Wednesday of the term. Tuition is refunded in full when you drop a class.
- You may withdraw from classes beginning on the second Thursday of the term and until two weeks prior to the end of the term.