High School Driver Training
Take advantage of these benefits:
- Improve your skills
- Waive the DMV drive test
- Lower crash rate
- Save Mom and Dad time and money
- May lower insurance premiums
- Don't have to bum rides anymore
- Decrease chance of traffic incidents
- Increase your life expectancy
- Reduce supervised drive time
- ODOT approved course
Fill out and return your registration packet or call
541-956-7116 to register TODAY!
RCC provides teens with the opportunity to acquire the needed skills to be safe, competent drivers throughout their lives. We are committed to excellence both in the classroom and behind-the-wheel.
Our ODOT approved traffic safety course consists of 30 hours of classroom instruction and 12 hours in the car (6 hours behind-the-wheel and 6 hours of observation).
In-car instruction is scheduled between the student and the instructor, and it occurs outside of the regularly scheduled class time.
- Course Requirements:
- Teens must be 15-17 years old
- Must have an Oregon Instruction Permit
- Complete 5 hours of supervised drive time with an adult before finishing the course.
- Complete all 30 hours of class room time