Starting the Process
- Meet with the Disability Services Office staff to discuss possible accommodations and review appropriate documentation of your disability.
- Take your Placement Test with or without accommodations.
- Submit your request for accommodations for the term, based on class schedule.
Repeat the Following Activities to Receive Accommodations Each Term:
- Plan your schedule for the term and register for classes. Ask for help if you need it.
- Complete your request for services each term, at least 2 to 4 weeks before classes begin.
- Pick-up your Letters of Introduction before or during the first week of classes.
- Deliver your Letters to each instructor, and discuss how to implement your accommodations.
Please see the flow chart, Steps for Starting at RCC for Students with Disabilities, for more information. You will need the free Adobe® Acrobat Reader to view the full version of the flow chart.