- Please keep your receipt – it is required for all returns
- Returns will be accepted through the 2nd Tuesday of the term
- Returns, for dropped classes only, will be accepted on Monday and Tuesday of the 3rd week of the term
- Items returned must be in the original purchased condition – items that were sold wrapped, books with access codes, loose-leaf books, e-books/access codes, and CDs/DVDs will not be eligible for return once they are opened.
- Returns will only be given in the same manner of purchase. Returns for check purchases require proof that the check has cleared the bank
- Returns are not accepted on clothing, supplies, gifts, software, or electronics.
- Requests for return exceptions can be made by submitting the bookstore return exception form available at the bookstore through the 4th week of the term
Thank you for shopping at the RCC Bookstore. We appreciate your business. Have a great term!