|Su ||Mo ||Tu ||We ||Th ||Fr ||Sa |
| || || ||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 |
|5 ||6 ||7 ||8 ||9 ||10 ||11 |
|12 ||13 ||14 ||15 ||16 ||17 ||18 |
|19 ||20 ||21 ||22 ||23 ||24 ||25 |
|26 ||27 ||28 ||29 ||30 ||31 || |
- RCC is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, a regional accrediting agency within the scope of authority approved by the United States Department of Education.
- At a Glance
- RCC At A Glance is an overview of RCC's history, accreditation, board of directors, administration, faculty and staff and student enrollment.
- Annual Audited Financial Statements are prepared by the Budget and Financial Services Department.
- The annual budget serves as the foundation for Rogue Community College's financial planning and control. Rogue Community College is required by the State of Oregon to adopt an annual budget subject to the requirements of "Local Budget Law" as addressed in Oregon Revised Statutes 294.305 through 294.565.
- Board of Education
- The RCC Board of Education sets the standards for the district through board policy which governs the operation of the college.
- Board Policies
- The formation and adoption of written statements that constitute basic Board leadership and provide direction to the President and staff of the College in matters of decision-making and/or specific actions, including but not limited to, Board organization/ authority, vision, mission, values, guiding principles and goals for the College, human resources and student matters, business operations, contracts, budget, instruction, and community relations.
- College Master Plan
- The Rogue Community College Master Plan was envisioned as a comprehensive review of the College's current and projected educational programs and how they are accommodated across three campuses: Redwood (RWC) in Grants Pass, Riverside (RVC) in downtown Medford, and Table Rock (TRC) in White City.
- The Rogue Community College Foundation is a non-profit organization founded over 30 years ago to serve the needs of Rogue Community College and RCC students. The foundation was created to receive and administer donations to endowment funds, scholarship funds, and for special college project needs and fundraising.
- Employees' General Information and Administrative Procedures are designed to serve as a one-stop reference source for Rogue Community College employees seeking general information about the College: campuses, departments, services, committees, administrative procedures and Board policy, employment benefits, and other issues.
- Intranet Index
- Staff and Faculty Login
- Mission, Vision & Goals
- Rogue Community College provides quality education to help learners achieve their goals and to support the social, civic, cultural, and economic vitality of our diverse community.
- Organizational Charts
- Organizational charts are organized by division: College Services, Governance, Instruction and Student Services.
- President's Office
- The president's of RCC is interested in hearing your opinions. Please let him know of your ideas, suggestions, and advice. All of us at Rogue Community College are ready to help you in any way we can.
- Safety and Security
- Contact Security at: RCC District 24 hr. contact 1-541-218-2930, RVC security 1-541-218-2931. In an emergency always call 911 first.
- Strategic Plan
- The 2012-2015 Strategic Plan was approved by the Board of Education on December 17, 2013, and is updated annually.